Wednesday 23 September 2015

Two Weeks Post-Op


Amazed at how exhausting recovery can be. Trying to keep the med-schedule straight has been a challenge, but at least I am now on the last changes-day and will be down to 2x per day tomorrow. Yeah!

Back and forth feeling fabulous or feeling like I've been run over by a truck. Steroids are NOT helping with sleep, nor are the sleeping pills I take at bedtime. Sucks that I cannot get more than 3-4 hours a night, but a couple hours of laying down in the afternoon for a sleepless rest seems to help at least. Slowly learning to listen to what my body is telling me. VERY challenging for someone who values their independence and is as stubborn as I tend to be!

I keep thinking about all the awesome people in my life who are being so incredibly supportive, thank you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment