Monday 21 September 2015

Big days and pushing hard

Recovery has been amazing, but I also know that I have been pushing myself HARD. Unsteady and exhausted after outings... Made it on the C-train today and all the way over to Devonian Gardens for an hour! Only felt nauseated for a short time on and off the train. Will have to remember to ask about what I can take to keep my tummy calm - right now I am on four prescription meds, plus tylenol, and am nervous about adding anything else that may not interact well.

Treatment plan will be discussed at an appointment Thursday morning at the TBCC. I am trying to stay positive as much as possible, trying to get myself ready for bus travel. The train today was a test. I think we will see how I feel before taking the bus to the hospital, it may not happen!

Thanks again to all the offers of food and support, even more thanks for keeping germs to yourselves - I know how bad back to school can be for illnesses! 

Take care 

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of support groups to help with transportation when going through Cancer, I will see if I can find one for you... If you are receiving Chemo, it will likely make nausea and motion sickness worse. Pax has had motion sickness ever since treatment finished 2 years ago.

    ReplyDelete