Saturday 19 September 2015

Gratitude!

I am so grateful for living where I do. I had NO concept before all of this on how important a walk-able neighbourhood would become. Today has been a BIG day for me. With Safeway across the street, I made it around the store for over 30 minutes this morning. Came home for a few hours break before heading out again.

Riley park is beautiful, even though 10th street is busy to get there. Only a few breaks on the way (elevators and a lot of motion still bothers my tummy), but luckily I have many places to pause and rest as well as an attentive nanny for company. 

The squealy-pop healing sounds are slowly subsiding (apparently these are normal!), but still annoying and frustrating. Drives me nuts at times. 

Thank-you to everyone who has been so supportive! I know it seems annoying, but I am trying to stay as connected as possible with life before surgery and diagnosis (at least these headaches etc have a reason behind them!). I really DO want to hear from people, just may not always be up for answering right away. I appreciate all the sicko's who are not sharing their germs - coughing does hurt and I could not imagine trying to blow my nose right now! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment