Monday 7 September 2015

Last minute prep-work :)

So... Check in is at 5:00 tomorrow morning. Cab is booked for 4:30.

I am beginning to feel anxious, but am also confident all will be well... Eventually. The docs just need to get this damn bug OUT!!! Mixed feelings all round tonight.

I know Rori is being well cared for, I had a good little chat with her this evening. I explained that I won't be able to talk to her for several days (at least!), wished her well on the beginning of school tomorrow (Ontario actually does begin after labour day), talked about her anxieties (new school is MUCH bigger than Hillhurst was!) and encouraged her not to be frightened. She will be fantastic, I am sure of it. That makes this all so much easier :)

As for me... I will survive. That is the one thing I am sure of. The journey beyond bug-removal will be long, painful, and full of anxiety and pressure, of that I am sure. But I will survive.

1 comment:

  1. I woke up at 3:45 this morning. I lay in the darkness trying to figure out what woke me up and couldn't think of anything, so I thought of you and prayed and prayed until I fell back to sleep. Many HUGS and support and strength and courage to you.

    ReplyDelete