Thursday 19 November 2015

Sad tummy day :(

Mostly just posting this for my own tracking... I really haven't had any issues with my stomach (other than no desire for food the few hours after radiation) since I came home from the second surgery. Today I woke up, started my coffee, made my smoothie, took a sip, and was DONE. Not exactly nausea, no vomiting, but more like it was sitting in my throat and refused to go down. Oh well. As I joked with the radiation tech & nurse - I could def stand to lose 20-30lbs so am not that concerned about not having any appetite for a day! They agreed, but put notes in to follow up with Dr at next weekly apt (Tues) and recommended that I take more anti-nauseants  over the weekend and try to eat something even when I really don't feel like it. Soups are coming out of the freezer!
Thanks again to all the cooks for knowing ahead of time what would be eventually needed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment