Sunday 25 October 2015

Sleepless Nights

I have had problems sleeping for my entire life. Right now I am so tired I feel like having a melt-down. The sleeping pills prescribed for me to take through treatments are not helping - I even took a second one around 2 am and still did not get to sleep last night. I haven't slept since Thursday night and am completely exhausted today. 
I don't mean to complain, but I hate this feeling and the complete lack of motivation. I have less than two months to not only get through  the first round of treatments, but also to sort, pack, sell, and donate everything in my apartment. 
Okay... whine-fest over, time to go work on Rori's room... maybe ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather- it's Akhila (Maya's mom). Thinking about you and here to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Akhila! Appreciate the support and all positive thoughts :) Say hi to Maya for Aurora - she misses her as well, but I'm glad they at least had a couple of weeks together at OOSC this past summer!

    ReplyDelete